Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Chinese Friend, George




Hi ppl,
I have a Chinese friend, he has a successful clinic in Double Bay in Sydney, who I dropped in on this afternoon. He showed me around. His library is packed with Chinese language titles and the wooden shelves are bending with the weight! He also showed me his exercises for hand strengthening to help his Chinese massage technique. No joke: two round ball bearings, of what I presume were the bearings of a giant mine truck and weighing about 2 kgs each, were spun around on one palm in the same style as the small Chinese meditation balls that make a light clang when moved. Except these solid steel balls thudded against each other. Then he gave me a massage and really helped me with my knowledge of technique. My shoulders will be fine in a few days...(joke). Thanks George.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails