Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last History and Philosophy class with Warren M. Cochran

Warren Cochran is a lecturer of Traditional Chinese Medicine at UTS who takes us for herbs in first year, history and philosophy in third year and guides us through herbs clinic in our clinic practical hours.


Well I should be studying, but I couldn't help but play with a new camera. Warren very kindly let me take some pictures of him. Managed to get him striding down one of the hallways of building two at UTS. I've always thought it would be great to get some pics of him in winter time in his hat and big coat and I managed to drum up enough courage to have a go.
Thanks Warren and thanks for the detailed and passionate teaching of a subject that is alive and vibrant 2000 years later on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails