Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Acupuncture at 77 Bondi Road Medical Centre

Acupuncture at 77 Bondi Road Medical Centre.

On Wednesdays all day I am available for acupuncture treatments at 77 Bondi Road Medical Centre.

This is a great privilege for me to be treating side by side with western medical doctors and I am really happy to be able to do so.

In the waiting room the main doctor who runs the practice has a sign on the wall. " Be the change you want to see in the world". I immediately knew I would be comfortable working in such a place.

So if you are in Bondi, need acupuncture and like the idea of a combined western and eastern treatment, the possibility is a very real and very down to earth reality.



For bookings you can call direct:

77 Bondi Road Medical Centre Acupuncture

02 9389  7573

or check out the website:
http://www.wix.com/damienbodnarchuk/bondi-chinese-medicine-centre#!the-centre


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails