Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Magnolia Healing Centre: Acupuncture Clinic

I thought it would be nice to show you around Magnolia House healing centre in Rose Bay, NSW. It's a church building, as you can see from the pictures, and the congregation has moved on. The space is now a dynamic healing centre and includes music, art therapy, counseling and also where I come in: acupuncture.

Working inside a church is really is a great privilege and I love it! There is such a sense of calm respect in there. It really is a very beautiful experience. Furthermore I am doing community treatments here and the feeling behind doing that is different. It's so much more relaxed than acupuncture as a business. I am surrounded by great people and patients know that you are doing them a favour with reduced cost treatments and the effort you put in. I found it very humbling and just feels good!

Soon the main hall will develop into a communal community acupuncture space. I can imagine patients getting an acupuncture treatment while they chat to each other, someone plays their favourite instrument and at any moment there will be a cup of tea, ready. Home bake cake and the picture is perfect!!

Outside the front of the church

Here is a labyrinth that was used for the open day a while back near winter solstice

 Here's me helping paint a labyrinth beforehand!
 Inside the treatment room, with the stained glass windows

 Some lovely details from the church


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails