Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Favourite picture of Bondi


I am developing my blog to be more of a personal update as well as Chinese medicine adventuring. Soon I will be bringing you some favourite things along side some of "my world" Chinese medicine insights too!


So to kick it off here is my fav pic of Bondi. I liked it so much I used it for my acupuncture website background. You may think what does this have to do with acupuncture? I will tell you about that soon.


Whenever I go to check the site this is the first part that loads up and it makes me feel great whenever I see it. The view is from north Bondi looking over the beach to the south in the distance. Right in front are a couple of people hanging out either side of the railing.


I like to think of them as a great partners chatting in the Sun and soaking up the atmosphere and having a great time before they jump in the water. I also like the dramatic silhouette they make against all the light and ocean behind them.

The reason why I used it? The couple are a great expression of yin and yang for me and the picture is filled with good times and good feelings.

Enjoy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails