Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Compound Liquorice Tablets


Gosh, during some slight stress recently and changeable weather conditions I picked up a nasty cough. Slightly productive from a dry start. Had for over a week now! I am my own worst patient and did nothing about it. I especially didn’t want all the western mixtures for it, although it was generously offered to me by the practice nurse where I am working in the medical surgery. 

I spoke to a TCM practitioner friend of mine and he offered for me to try some China import herbs he had in his dispensary. They are in tablet form. Surprisingly its is one herb: Gan Cao or liquorice.
I have been taking them and they have been extremely effective in taking the phlegm out of my cough and therefore reducing irritation and reducing my cough. I love them!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails