Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Great quotes!

Have to move those eyeballs along...RIP

“A good book which gives people food for thought, which strengthens and clears their minds, and enables them to grasp truths which they have dimly felt but could not formulate -- we hold that such a book does a real, substantial good”
Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

I wish this quote could equate to my course notes!
However this one is probably more apt:
“the flexibilty of the text is such that you may understand what they say, but you cannot deduce anything from what you understand”
Claude Larrre from Essence, Spirit, Blood and Qi

Two weeks before the end of semester exams, looking to the skies for a miracle. I should be looking at my book...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy you've moved on from the eyes even though they are amazing. Like the quotes

Damien Bodnarchuk B.Hlth Sc Tradtional Chinese Medicine said...

Thaaanks :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails