Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another decoction machine I found at the "Traditional Chinese Medicine Australia" clinic

Here I am with one of the practitioners there :)



Packaging system at the base for cooked herbs

I found this decoction machine in 2009 when I was observing at the "Traditional Chinese Medicine Australia" clinic in Bondi Junction. I have realised know it's a bit more advanced than the most recent one I found. It has a packaging system at the base of it as well as two pressure cooking devices on the top.

2 comments:

B.J. von Schneyder Art said...

This is really interesting, Damien. I have never seen something like that before. In what kind of packages the decoction then comes? Little bottles?

Greetz :)

Tina

Damien Bodnarchuk B.Hlth Sc Tradtional Chinese Medicine said...

Hi,
You get the herbs in little sealed bags that you cut open and drink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails