Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quick snapshots of first week at UTS TCM


Gamers gaming on the concourse level of the tower
Back with Warren for history and philosophy this time. Really interesting carvings on bone found in the beginning of last century in china. Apparently linked to shamanic medicine or fire divination and associated with TCMI am fascinated by these bizarre pointless dirty spheres with small light bulbs and big cases in building two
Near China town on the way to the library

Hi,
This first week back has been a positive rush. At the moment I feel as though I am on top of my point location and I have a new lease on my herbs memorising. Things seem to be coming together a bit more and I just hope I can hold on to this feeling of momentum and positivity! Also we are doing a lot more hours in the , including 3 days of massage with the public which is the beginning of our truly hands on experience with patients!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails