Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More from the combat zone

Reading stuff is easy-right? Why does it take hours and hours and hours. This pic is of real sleeping people after 30 minutes of intense readings Tutor group for Chinese Diagnostics. This is a pic of the first group and therefore every body attended it. The second group was an hour later and ten people turned up.
We read about smoke dried hedgehog skin
I am very happy to be following this natural medicine journey but I must admit it is the toughest stuff I have ever done! I really do have a mountain of information to learn and try and understsand for this semsester. BTW I have never seen hedgehog used in the clinic or anywhere else for that matter, let alone smoke dried and I'm sure it's not tasty either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow what a recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails