Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine


I have to write an annotated bibliography for one of my last assignments (read giant literature review). I decided to go to the library and check out the journals. To my surprise I discovered a whole new level of the library, one week before I can never use it again! The call numbers for the journals are the same for the books in the category of Chinese medicine. But the journals are on another level, level 5. I had made the presumption that they where all in the same area. Before I had only looked up journals online through the library website. The new level I discovered has a wall of information! And level 5 itself is the top of the library, is a strict quiet zone and is flooded with natural light and space (the other levels being a bit dark). Dash I would have spent some time up there! 

Here's a look at some of the journals...
 More informations:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow what a lot of information I expect you can get into it at the library again and look up things. But great to have found the extra floor.

Unknown said...

Great book photos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails